RE: Reviews - Car and Driver

I can't trust Car and Driver anymore. In the Jan '99 issue they did a review
of the exact same car (different color woohoo) and gave a favorable review.
Not surprisingly though the articles were written by two different people.
And I do understand their complaints about bad suspension tuning, vague
throttle feedback (it's now drive-by-wire like the New Beetle), and
"improved" shifter. I'm sure that just like the previous generations VW will
improve on its weak points.

But to put it behind the cheap-interior Contour and the underpowered G20t is
a total insult.

Kevin
97 GLX Windsor Blue