Re: HID

I was searching for the PIAA headlights, and after getting them, was not as
impressed as I thought I would be with them. I called around looking for
real HID kits, and called Autotech. I had bought a P-Chip from them earlier
and was impressed with it...and knew they had some light kits..no luck, they
don't carry HID kits, but they referred me to another company that does. I
will have to look up the company name as I don't have their name right
here..but it the lights look like those covers, two round headlights, one
for low, the other high. It included a transformer and wiring harness kit,
etc..in all it took me maybe 1 hour a side to install or so..the light is
impressive, but the price was high, $1299...I was just in one of those
insane moods and blew a bonus for the year..but it is sweet looking and the
intensity of the light is better than the piaa's that I had. I'll look up
the company name and number and list it on here..