From: Mike Bosco [mailto:jettaglxis@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, March 05, 1999 12:08 PM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: Reviews - Car and Driver

I just read a new article about the GLX in Care and Driver Magazine.
They did a comparason with BMW 323i, Audi A4, GLX, Ford Contour SVT,
Saab 9-3, and infinity G20t.  They ripped the GLX apart, and it came
in last place in the comparison.  I am really disappointed to read
such a review.  Anyone read the article or have any oppinions.

-Mike

==
Mike Bosco
Duquesne University