RE: Springs

I second what Craig says. Do the springs and shocks together. Big
improvement. I got my stuff from ASI/RD Enterprises. 800-683-2890.

-Pete

On Fri, 5 Mar 1999, Squier, Craig wrote:

> If you do lowering Springs, the you need to replace the shocks/struts as
> well. Standard shocks/struts will destroy themselves by bottoming out if
> used with lowering springs.
>
> The best combo is Neuspeed Sport Lowering and Bilstein Sport shocks.
> Suspension Techniques springs are good too (They are identical to the
> Neuspeed ones) (This lowers like 1.5" rear, 2" front)
>
> If you want a just a slightly stiffer ride with a little lowering, use the
> Neuspeed Sofsport springs and Bilstein Heavy Duty. (This lowers like .5"
> rear and 1" front)
>
> The cost will be basically the same for either way. A package comes in
> around $500.
>
> Places to order from would be APS (Neuspeed distibutor), Rapid Parts
> (another great supplier, good prices too), or any of the other guys
> advertised in EC.
>
> Hope this helps

Peter Loron                                                  peterl@cnw.com
Before the invention of eruptions, lava had to be carried down the mountain
by hand and thrown on the sleeping villagers. This took a lot of time.