RE: Springs

If you do lowering Springs, the you need to replace the shocks/struts as
well. Standard shocks/struts will destroy themselves by bottoming out if
used with lowering springs.

The best combo is Neuspeed Sport Lowering and Bilstein Sport shocks.
Suspension Techniques springs are good too (They are identical to the
Neuspeed ones) (This lowers like 1.5" rear, 2" front)

If you want a just a slightly stiffer ride with a little lowering, use the
Neuspeed Sofsport springs and Bilstein Heavy Duty. (This lowers like .5"
rear and 1" front)

The cost will be basically the same for either way. A package comes in
around $500.

Places to order from would be APS (Neuspeed distibutor), Rapid Parts
(another great supplier, good prices too), or any of the other guys
advertised in EC.

Hope this helps