RE: [VWdrivers] Hood Exchange...

Some people want to be different--not many Golfs with Jetta front ends.
Personally if I had a Golf I would not do it, but I am still trying to talk
my friend w/ a Ginster GTI-VR6 into doing a trade with me. He has the PZwo
lights and is hesitant to drop those in favor of Jetta headlights. I'm
planning to do the A4 headlight conversion.

Kevin