Re: RE: [VWdrivers] Hood Exchange...

Jeeezzzz...  All three dealers in my area had the same hood and the same
price.  What is the difference between the factory vs. cheap replacement?
How do you know where the factory VW hood was made?  (just so I know
if I got the cheap replacement...).
What are the stickers you are talking about?  I don't see any stickers on
my hood (or underneath).

KEVEN HG - What are the chances of someone willing to trade a Golf Hood
for a Jetta Hood?  Do many golf owners want to convert their headlights to
the Jetta box lights?

-Chuck Simpson...