Re: RE: [VWdrivers] Hood Exchange...

In a message dated 6/30/99, 9:05:16 AM, jettaglx@igtc.com writes:
<<I bought mine from the dealer for $152.50 USD.  I thought that
wasn't too bad for a new hood.  You just have to get it painted...
which is another thing I have to do before I put those suckers
on.

I got my hood for $109.00 from the dealer, and its a factory vw hood not the
cheap replacement one from mexico.  It was another $3.00 for the sticker
pack....so i could put the factory stickers that are on my Jetta hood onto
the new golf hood.  The swap is simple.  Just place the golf hoof and grill
on and thats it....

Jeff