RE: [VWdrivers] Hood Exchange...

I'd much rather do a trade than buy one from the dealer (although you are
right a new hood is not that expensive)--you see, what am I supposed to do
with the original hood? It's just going to take up space. I guess I could
hang up it up on the wall, or maybe make a coffee table out of it. Hey, not
a bad idea...

Kevin