Re: ahhh the wonders of a moped

<< 4. One word, JATO. Actually, that would be four words, Jet Assisted
 Take Off. These things are fricking amazing. Forget about "mph".
 You'll have to measure your speed in terms of a Mach number. Say a
 healthy 0.5 mach or so. Make sure you wear a helmet. I know you lose
 a little bit of speed with a helmet, but I mean come on, you've got
 to keep a healthy figment of safety in mind. See this story for
 implementation details.  >>

hahaha i have debunked the urban legand so there :)~
http://www.cardhouse.com/rocketcar/ROCKIT.HTML

ok so now that ive begun dieting and i took off my muffler i can now get to a
cool 27 mph oh yea i also got a tickit on the damn thing today because i
wasnt wearing a helmet lol i can get a tickit for just about anything ok im
gonna go...im thinking about upgrading a system anyone know of good
headphones?

Ian
85 Jetta GL
96 tomos no muffler thinkin about a nice shiny new jato rockit :)