Re: Cracked Winsheild

Definitely check with your insurance company first.  I
just got my windshield replaced, along with a headlamp
and fog light (both blew out and were cracked,
separate occasions.)

My windshield blew almost 7 months ago (was small and
at the top, watched it grow to 2 1/2 ft.) and didn't
have or rather spent the money on other things.  So I
waited.  Meanwhile, during the last 7 months, the
headlight cracked and then blew followed by the fog
light blowing and then cracking as well.  (all
separate incidents! crazy rocks, when it rains it
falls)

I decided that $250 was worth making a claim for all
three items.  When I called my insurance, they said
there was NO DEDUCTIBLE at all for those things. I
retty much fell over and danced a jig.  Don't ask me
why, I wasn't about to complain.  (kudos to STATE FARM
INS. by the way)

Don't have a suggestion to take to the dealership
(they are always so difficult to deal with)

But I am sure, someone here will come up with
something.

the_nixter

97 GLX tornado red/blk leather