Re: INTAKE

Sounds like your local store carries the Euro Sport Cool Flo.  I've got it
on my Jetta, and it really works well.  It's the heat shield that makes this
kit so effective.  The sound on full throttle is amazing, and it makes for a
big difference in throttle response.  A buddy of mine got 3hp more out of
the cone filter than with a K&N and a cut out airbox on the dyno, so it
definitely is working.
As for low end torque, the only way to get major amounts is to get the
Schrick VG manifold or bore out your motor.  Most other mods just add mid to
top end power and shift the torque curve up accordingly.
-Doug
'95 Jetta VR6