INTAKE

I have been thinking about getting an air intake for a year now, but never
got one.  I recently cruised in a friends Maxima with a basic K&N open filter
and it sounded pretty good, almost good enough to convince me I should
finally get an intake.....
	But I still want to gain some power/torque?  My store carries the ITG
intake w/ shielding from hot engine air.  This is 199.00 and sounds like the
best bet for me; but he still states it will only add topend HP.
	Does anyone have intakes; if so what kind? Is it loud? Power/torque
gains? $$?
	Also, what are some modifications for good low end power/torque?

Rob
98 BLK/BLK GLX
Techtonics SS cat-back
AVO coilovers, Autotech stabilizer bars, & anti-roll bars