ArmourAll "Low Shine"

Hi gang,

Does anyone know what happened to the ArmourAll "Low Shine" protectant?  I
can't seem to find it in stores anymore.  I asked an Advanced AutoParts
cashier, and he mentioned that they removed it from the shelves because of some
problem they were having with the product.  Does anyone out there know what the
hell happened to it?

Are there any other products out there that give me the same results?  I hate
that shiney crap from the "Original Shine" bottle.  Everytime I put that stuff
on, I can't see out of my window because of the Ultra-glare produced from the
sun reflecting off my dashboard!

Thanks,

-Chuck Simpson...