Re: keyless remotes

I have a '98 GLX with the same problem.  I wish there was some way to strengthen
the signal so I  can arm/disarm from 100yds away.  Does anyone know where
the antenna for the alarm is mounted?  ALSO from personal experience, I find
that holding the keyless remote a certain way helps with arming the alarm (ie.
hold it in a way that the "panic" button is facing the car).  It helps a
little, but it still sucks!

Someone did post instructions on re-programming the remotes.  You may want
to check the archives on www.listquest.com.

If you find anything out about it... please let us know.  I'm sure there are
others out there with the same problem.

c-ya,

-Chuck Simpson...