Euro-switch help...

I know this question has been hashed out time and time again, but I am
still unclear about the precise nature of the Euroswitch installation
because most people seem to ask (and most people respond) in regards to
disabling the DRL.

So let's get that part out of the way, right away. I DO NOT WANT TO DISABLE
MY DRL's. What are the positions, and the light behavior of the switch?

This is the position/function of the stock switch today (HB=Handbrake)

POSITION		FUNCTION W HB ON         FUNCTION W HB OFF
OFF                     All lights off           DRL's on
ON (1) UNPULLED         Parking lights           Headlights on
ON (1) PULLED           Parking lights & fogs    Headlights and fogs

This is what I want:

POSITION		HB ON			HB OFF
OFF                     All lights off          DRL's on
ON (1) UNPULLED         Parking lights          Parking lights
ON (2) UNPULLED         I don't care            (at least) Headlights.
ON (1) PULLED           I don't care            Parking lights & fogs
ON (2) PULLED           I don't care            headlights & fogs ***

*** I also want to be able to have highbeams and fogs on in this position
when I turn on the high beams. High beams in any other position is
unimportant.

I anticipate driving around in position 2 most of the time (except in
daylight, in which case I want to drive in position "off" with DRL's on),
and in position 2 with high beams late at night.

My questions are:

1. What do I need to order in order to get the behavior that I want? My
guess is all I need is the stock Euro switch (no relays).

2. What are the part numbers for these?

3. What will be the exact behavior of the switch in the configuration I
suggest? If you notice, I don't care much about most of the positions, all
I want is a) DRL's, b) Fogs & headlights and c) Fogs & headlights on
highbeam.

4. Does anyone know of any location in/near Seattle that I can just "stop
by" and pick this stuff up?

-Khan