Re: Euro-switch help...

I hope this answers your question, it is from www.clubglx.com:

The Euroswitch is a great mod if you want to have total control of your
lighting. It looks very similar to the stock switch except that it can be
turned one click to the parking lights and a second click to turn on the
headlights. You operate the fog lights the same though, by pulling the
switch out...there is an option on it that allows you to illuminate the rear
fog that Jettas are wired for in the trunk lights (pull the switch all the
way out...two clicks...more on this later). I recommend buying the switch
from Mike Potter (www.parts4vws.com). He is a great help and knows his
stuff...just let him know what kind of car you have (i.e.: Jetta) and he
will send you the switch and necessary bridge to complete this installation.

Step 1 - Installation:
First pry off the end piece of the dash where the ABS and airbag indicator
lights are to the left with a flat-headed screwdriver. Pull that piece out a
little so you have some room in the dash...no need to disconnect it. Now you
will have access to the light switch.

With that little panel removed you can access the latch to the light switch
that keeps it in place. It is towards the front on the top. Depress it with
a small screwdriver and slide the switch out. Next, unplug the old switch
from the harness. Squeeze the tabs on either side of the connector and
release the wiring harness.

Now take the new switch and plug it in to the harness and slide it back in
where the old switch was and it will snap right into place. Replace the end
piece and you are done!

Step 2 - Removing the fog light relay and placing jumper in:
Here you need to pull the fog light relay out so you can run your fog lights
with either the parking lights on, low beams on and high beams on (an
excellent option that US Spec car do not have). First thing you need to do
is remove the panel by your feet where the fuses are. Once you do that you
will have access to the relay panel. It is suggested that you unlatch from
its holder though to make life easier, especially if you intend on killing
the DRL's.

These latches are located on either side of the board (at the bottom),
colored white. Unlatch them and lift the fuse/relay panel up and pull it
towards you a little and it will drop down for you. (Scary? Initially but it
is really is no big deal).

Next, find the relay numbered 110. This is your fog lamp relay that only
allows the fog lights to operate with the low beams. Carefully pry it out
and place the bridge in that came with your switch. It is a brass piece that
is not quite straight that plugs into the port horizontally .

Once this is done, your fogs will work with any position you have selected
on the new Euroswitch.

Step 3 - Disabling the DRL's (optional):
Disabling the DRL's (daytime running lights) is very easy. All you have to
do is pull another relay. This does not affect the lighting nor is it
illegal. The only difference you will see is that when you start the car;
the lights will not come on only if you activate them with switch. (If you
do not install a Euroswitch you can still do this.)

The DRL's will not come on but your parking lights will be on at all times)
Look for the relay numbered 94...it is in position/slot 15 of the relay
board. Sometimes it is a little difficult to pull out so a little prying is
needed with a flat-headed screwdriver. Be careful!! Once that is done, your
DRL's are disable and you can put the car back together.

Start your car and test out all of your lighting options!
Parking Parking with fogs
Low beams with fogs
High Beams with fogs

Doug Kuhn