RE: coolant

I have the blueish coolant in my 95 Jetta GL, I asked the dealer about
adding other coolants and water. He said under no circumstances should you
mix the VW coolant with any other coolant. In a pinch, you should use
water and then get some VW coolant later and restore the proper ratio of
coolant to water. I think the bottled VW stuff is pre-mixed.

Later,
-Naresh

'95 Jetta GL- Black

K&N drop in, Kenwood, Clifford, 20% tint,
Bazooka tube and CD Changer going in this weekend... :-)