RE: Air Conditioning Problems

Well,  $800 later the car is back up and running.  It was a little hole
that could have come from who the hell knows.  But, they did know that the
warranty company wouldn't cover it.

So while they were at it I had them replace all the hoses, o-rings and
other little stuff since they were replacing the condensor and dryer.
That's why it pushed it up to the $800 range.

Now as long as it doesn't blow up and catch on fire like my sister-inlaw's
Civic, and my mom's Accord (just yesterday), I'll be happy.

Thanks to everyone who wrote back!

Andy

'97 Black Vento GLX