Tranny & coolant service $$$

I'm changing over to Redline tranny fluid and stopped by the local AAMCO today to see what it costs to have the old drained and new stuff put in...$50-$10 cause I got my own fluid!  Maybe I'm off base here, but isn't that out of hand?  The guy says it includes a road test and visual inspection for gasket leakage...still seems like a lot of money to take my car for a spin, look around for a min, and swap the fluid.  I don't have ramps so I can't do it myself.  I'm scheduled for an oil change at the dealer this week, but I've heard stories of dealers giving people a hard time for changing to anything other than stock fluid and I'd rather not go through the hassle.  What should I expect to pay for a simple drain and fill?  Also what about cooling system service?  The dealer said $50...again, I just wanted to flush it out and put new coolant in.  The car only has 30,000 on it...I don't need the pressure test and that crap...I keep the engine spotless so I'd notice if there were a leak anywhere.  I think someone posted info on how to flush the system by putting a piece of tube on the t by the overflow tank...anyone have the complete directions on this?

Thanks

Joel

Joel T. Bell
Duke University
Nicholas School of the Environment
Coastal Environmental Management Program