COINCIDENCE, OR INCIDENCE? WAS: Re: VW Service strikes again!

I spent two hours there to get an oil change! So I grab the phone to call VW Customer Relations and tell them that they have a bunch of incompetent schmucks working at Land VW in Durham and guess what? They're closed! The message said due to a water main break they are closed and to please try back tomorrow! I love my car, but I'm starting to get fed-up with the service I've been getting.

Check out the following news article...

<http://news.excite.com/news/r/990609/11/business-daimlerchrysler-water>

It's basically about the fact that a water main broke, and that Daimler/Benz/Chrysler was closed because of the water main break.

Does this mean that VW and Chrysler use the same "customer service answering system"? Does it mean that VW & Chrysler are doing something together? Does it mean that they share an office building? Or an office complex? Or is this completely unrelated, and just a weird coincidence?

Tough luck about the morons in the service department, but you can't go blaming VW if their whole office is flooded. I mean how do you plan for that? Build an ark?

-Khan