Re: Political Correctness

Amen Khan...now back to Jetta's

I have a '94 with the stock BBS rims.  I know most of you who have 94's and
95's probably have aftermarket rims on them, but I am in the poorhouse and
cannot go there right now.  Is there any sort of product I can buy to try to
clean these babies without using my old toothbrush?  I thought my old GTI
rims were tough to clean, but they have since been surpassed by the BBS's.
All of the spray and foam products I have tried don't work very well.  Have
I missed one that is amazing?  Please tell me so!  Thanks for any help you
can give!!!

Casey Taylor
94 GLX