Re: Political Correctness

I've heard that Simple Green or Meguiar's Endurance works very well (from the
BMW E46 list). A user on the list tested a variety of other products & found
Simple Green was the best. I heard about Endurance from someone else, and have
found other Meguiar's products to be very useful. Haven't tried them out yet,
but will let you know when I do.

-Devin

--
Devin G. Phatak