Re: side moulding

At 7:25 PM -0700 7/27/99, CJI wrote:
>I know this subject has been covered on this list before, if someone who
>has dealt with this problem  could respond I'd be most appreciative. The
>side molding is falling off of my friend's GTI, most dealer fixes don't
>work. Is there a marine type of adhesive out there or some other fix
>that actually works? Thanks for your help.
>
>CJI
>60mile production

Maybe try to get that adhesive they use to affix the lane marker
turtles to the road? I think those lane markers are guaranteed to
stay fixed after "200,000 tire runs" over them.

If you still care about your side moulding after 200,000 cars have
run over it, you might be disappointed by this stuff.

Sorry, just had to try some humor after the serious tenor of this
group as of late.

-K