Vento Light Problems...fixed.

In case anyone is interested....I spoke with a customer of Potterman and he
gave me some...a lot of assistance on how to fix my problem. Thanks G.G.!!
The reflector ended up coming loose from a clip right by the adjustment
screw on the upper inside of the light....I took the bulb out and fiddled
with the clip until it popped back into place and them pulled the reflector
back until it re-fastened itself onto the clip. Now all is well and I have
to refocus the light. A worth while learning experience.

Doug Kuhn

Visit Salty's Bitter Ale at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~ijcdougk/