Re: Repost: Need some minor help

>I hear this a rumbling sound from only the right front tire whenever I
>am turning left. It doesn't make the noise at any other time. A friend

>Bri...

Bri,
    Your sound may be a CV joint prob. Just a guess, although I'm more used
to a popping noise with CV problems. My rumbling, oddly enough is steady
when going straight, gets worse when the wheels turn right, and goes away
entirely when the wheels turn left. Any other opinions? How easy is a wheel
bearing to replace? Is it something the average mechanic can stomach?
Dave Bergesen
djbergesen@dotstar.net