Re: Repost: Need some minor help

Thanks Casey. Since I'm in need of a 'check up' on the alignment, I'll
have the dealer look at the bearing. Maybe I'll get to use my extended
warranty.

David,
The sound is definitely not that of a bad CV joint. I did have a car
that gave the exact same symptoms that you mentioned and sadly enough it
was a bearing. As far as changing one out, I can't attest to the
difficulty as I've always gone to a mechanic.

I know that someone on the list has done it before, anyone?

Later,
Bri
97 GLX
Garrett v.10