Re: Repost: Need some minor help

David,
A low 'rumbling' sound could be a bearing going out. The sound would
vary directly with rate of rotation.
I hear this a rumbling sound from only the right front tire whenever I
am turning left. It doesn't make the noise at any other time. A friend
of mine has a 95 GLX that does the same thing. Have you/anyone heard
this sound in this situation?

Later,
Bri...
97 GLX