Re: Anyone have Boge/Neuspeed?

Are you serious?  ND will give you a test ride in a GLX with a particular
setup you may be interested in purchasing/installing?  That would be IDEAL to
see looks and also feel performance.

Obviously they will not take you/let you rally, but 5 minutes on city streets
would be perfect.

Please confirm, thanks.