Re: STEREOS HELP!!??

In a message dated 7/21/99 8:49:40 PM !!!First Boot!!!, geo@cybersnot.com
writes:

<< 3. Replace it, hotwire it to the Bose amp and keep the speakers (Cost of
 Deck).

ok, how do you do this, cause we tried to install a head unit directly to the
factory harness using amn aftermarket wiring harness and could not get it to
work at all, even might have blown somehitng in the process.  also my stock
stereo does not work now after puitting it back in, only works with some
weird wiring job we had to do on vw harness (altered to get it to work)

the changer i need is a 6 disc or 8, i was told 8 by circuit city, went to
buy it and adapter i need for vw to panasonic (98 and on which my car is a
98)  and unfortunately my wires in trunk directly from vw have a round plug
and the panasonic adapter has a sqaure plug, any indeas?  please heklp again
and thanks so far
charlie
98 glx
white.beiber beige