RE: me too, Re: Problem With Sunroof and Left Rear Door Window

Yep, 60 bucks seems to be the going rate for any job a retarded monkey with
one hand tied behind its back can do. I shelled out 60 bills so the @#$%^%#
dealer could pull a DTC code, even when I *knew* what the error code was
(bad camshaft sensor). Despite my efforts to tell them what the code was,
they said they had to check it themselves for documentation purposes. Then I
found out that the part wasn't covered under warranty (my fault--should have
check warranty manual beforehand), so I had to pay another 200 or so to get
it fixed. Damn.

Kevin Ng
97 GLX Windsor Blue