Re: Looking to buy 1995 GLX

>I have a '95 and I think it is great. I have yet to have anything seriuous
>go wrong with it, except for a few proken plastic parts. I am at 55K miles
>now and ti is running strong with many mods to come...I guess I am not being
>too helpful but I am very happy with mine.

I have a '95GLX (black, black leather) with 75K miles on it. Only one
problem with it - the driver's side, rear window button is goofy. It
doesn't work right (goes up by itself, works backwards, odd stuff). I
know it's just a bad switch because it works just fine when I operate it
from the front buttons and keep the rear buttons locked-out. Other than
that, not a single problem. It's a beautiful car and a damned fine ride.
-T
'95GLX
'84GLi

Zip-zap ... zip-zap ... it's Tom ... Tom Boyer ... cyng@lamere.net!