A word of advice

Today my friend Shawnie was runover and killed by a car its one of the most
depressing things that has ever happend to me and the sad part is that he was
only 15 this made me think of all the times i went zooming around in my town
and how easly(sp...this letters spelling is going to be all fucked up because
im very upset) it would have been to run someone over because i used to think
that people look at the car and think to get out of the way its one of those
things like when your on the parkway and you tailgate someone and figure that
they wount stop short now when i get my liscense back im going to be alot
more defensive in my driving dont get me wrong im not going to never speed
but not around neighborhoods and shit and im gonna keep my eyes out for kids
animals old people anything that could
leap,ffall,fly,jump,slide,run,walk,roll in my way.
ian
p.s. the kid who hit him was doing the speed limit it was a clear day out and
there was very little traffic he was still arested for invoulintary
manslaughter
p.p.s.if this letter doesnt make any sense its cause its late im upset and im
real real drunk ill write a revised one in the morning