RE: A word of advice

WOW what can I say other than I am sorry for your loss and I can relate as
to how tuff it can be and IS to lose a friend.  I extend my best wishes and
my thoughts are with you and his family!  your words of advice do not and
SHOULD NOT go on deaf ears!!  if something like this doesn't make you stop
and think for atleast a moment then you  need to have your blood checked!
just remember to be there for your friends, yourself and MOST
importantly....his family too.......!
Take care
Best regards...
Chris

Tofer  tofer@foxinternet.net <mailto:tofer@foxinternet.net>
ICQ#7958410  ~ AOL Instant Messenger "cwjetta" ~
' 97 Jetta GT
VW Clubs....  VW & H20
AIN'T BASEBALL GREAT?