RE: 96000 km style service

It will ring you about $250-300 (US).
The timing chain does not get replaced, it will last the life of the engine.
The 60kmi service:
Change oil and filter
Replace air filter.
Change spark plugs.
Standard checks (I had my rear brake pads changed at mine)
Diagnostic codes pulled.
Check/add to fluids.
(Godd idea to have your coolant and brake fluid flushed if you haven't
already done it)
Fill up Fahrvergnugen reservoir....   ;)

Good luck!
-Cab
'95 GLX Black on Black CORINTHIAN Leather... ;-)