Re: Car hit...Daily Thought

To tell you the truth, I was very hesitant to buy a GLX for the very fact
that a good friend of mine has one that has been vandalized three times.
The spoiler was actually pulled off of it in a movie theatre parking lot
(they were nice enough to leave it in three peices on the ground behind the
car.)   Someone ran a key down both sides and last, but not least, a brick
through the window.  We do not live in a high serious crime area, but a high
punk kid area.  They really seem to gravitate towards VW's, too.  I finally
decided to stop worrying about it and just get one.  I have a very useful
DeMarini double wall softball bat that I would enjoy using on some little
punk that I was lucky enough to catch screwing with my car.  Otherwise,
there is always insurance.  Insurance was good to me both times my '84
Rabbit Conv. was vandalized.  But I'm not bitter...

Casey Taylor
'94 just back from $1,300 of air conditioning work GLX

>>> <ClOwNToKeR@aol.com> 07/05/99 11:45AM >>>
yea some people are very rude like the ones that stole my moped i got it
back
at 9am this morning :( im pissed both rims are cracked the throtle cable is

snapped no gas...im gonna try to fix it tomorrow but right now im
pissed...btw they found it in the woods by my house some old couple walkin

around called the police oh well i bet the damn kids will never get
caught.
Ian