Re: RE: need help...hella air horns install CORRECTION !!!!

OK
Yes both connectors #30 and #86 need to be connected to a battery positive terminal. In order to work the horn has to have a +12V on one terminal and "ground" (-12V) on the other, and since one of the terminals (on the stock horn plug) is a constant +12V the other one is a "ground" which is switched on and off when you press the button. I'm sorry for all of the inclarities, if you want me to i can send you a diagram.

>>> "Ng, Kevin (NationsCredit)" <kevin.ng@nationscredit.com> 07/07 10:27 AM >>>
Whoa wait a sec....which relay(s) are you talking about? It sounds to me
like you want me to connect #86 on the Hella relay to #30 on the SAME relay?
If so, then there is no need to run a wire (w/ inline fuse) from #30 to the
battery? This is not making sense to me.

Matt, I really appreciate your help, but could be please be a little more
specific. Vague instructions are what got me into this mess in the first
place.

Thanks,
Kevin