RE: Car hit...Daily Thought

Sorry to hear about your "accident".  I had my brand new car's door
dinged when I went grocery shopping a few years ago and the guy just
left without a note either.  I just have to tell myself that is only a
car but it still piss me off that people would do that and get away with
it. :(

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com