Re: Car hit...Daily Thought

ahhh good poit...:::is deep in thought now::: i bumped into this ladys brand
new 99 golf today while i was walkin past it an left a tiny scratch i felt
real bad and poked around the parking lot than a thought came tome i had my
gf run to the store and buy some of that wax that covers scratches and buy
the time she was back...so was the lady she was very happy that i stuck
around and even offerd to pay me back for the wax!...so there are nice people
in this world...btw im sorry to hear about your car will insurance cover it???
Ian
P.S. if you see any kids on a green moped that has chrome wheels and no
exaust side swipe them please ;-)