RE: Car hit...Daily Thought

Chris,

I agree totally.  But maybe the idiot that didn't leave a note didn't have
insurance.  People that live life on the edge (I've been around quite a few
of them) think that they have life all figured out.  I would guess that
they figured that it's better to not leave a note because you obviously
have insurance and they don't.  This means if they did leave a note they
would have to pay for their mistake out of their own pocket.  If they "hit
and run" then they don't have to pay but your car still gets fixed.

Don't get me wrong.  I agree they should have left a note!  But in this
screwed up world, some people have to work every angle.

On a lighter note, I havn't seen any pictures of your car lately (before
the accident).  Did you ever get wheels for it?

Mitch
97 white

email: mitchman@owt.com
website: http://www.owt.com/users/mitchman/