Re: Vote for Car of the Century

From: SpeedieVR6@aol.com <SpeedieVR6@aol.com>
To: gti-vr6@cobra.ccsi.com <gti-vr6@cobra.ccsi.com>; jettaglx@igtc.com
<jettaglx@igtc.com>; vwdrivers@onelist.com <vwdrivers@onelist.com>
Date: Wednesday, January 27, 1999 0234z
Subject: Vote for Car of the Century

>http://www.cotc.com
>
>There's no question which one I'm going to vote for, but I'm wondering how
the
>hell the Honda Civic and Toyota Corolla made the top 100??

True...

Know what??. They actually require for anyone to vote, to have a "real"
e-mail address. You know what?, I don't have one. I'm accesing the Net
through college so I can save $25 extremely precious bucks. I won't pay $25
a month for just voting in such an irrelevant event.

So I warn you people, Anyone who doesn't have a "non-free" e-mail account,
don't even click the URL.

- Alex Kunstmann