Locking Probs?

Heya,
    I just bought my '95 J3 GLX about a month ago, but I've been having
wierd problems.  Luckily it's still under warranty.  I just want to go
to the dealer well-informed, in the hopes that it will forestall making
a second, third and fourth trip.

Here's as detailed a description as I can make:
1) Sometimes the power locks don't work.  Turn the key, drivers side
opens, and nothing else.  Turn it again and again and nothing happens.
2) Even when they're working, they don't seem to work _right_.  Turn the
key once and everything locks or unlocks.  From what I've read in the
manual, that's not right, but everything is so wierd I can't really tell.
3) Sometimes when I lock the door(s?) the alarm goes off...quite
frequently, actually.
3.5) Even when the alarm doesn't go off, it arms without making the
little *beep* that my friend's 94 Passat makes.
4) Sometimes when I open the door, the internal lights don't come on.
5) Once (and this could be me goofing up and bumping the button) I came
out one morning to find the passenger front window had opened up.
6) The locks freeze _constantly_, but I'm told that this comes with the
territory for a VW.

Mechanically, the car is an animal...I love it, but these problems are
really starting to bug me.  I can't even decide if this is one problem,
or several acting together.  They're all intermittent, and that makes
them even harder to figure out.

Any ideas would be great,
--Mark Williams
'95 J3 GLX--rare "stock" edition :)