Superbowl Update....good news

Hey all,
I don't know how you all feel about cruising with 44, yes 44 fellow VW
enthusiasts this Sunday.....but I'm psyched!!! Check this out.....Donaldsons
Volkswagen located in Sayville has given us permission to use their facility
as a pitstop during our cruise. They are supposedly going to give us a place
to park all our cars on their property and also prep a GTi GLX for us to
check out. We will also be able to walk their inventory lot which has over
150 cars! Sounds pretty good to me as far as pitstops go. (and they agreed
to set this up even though they are closed on Sundays!!....who's da'
man?!?!) I also have another nice little surprise for everyone involved in
this cruise, and that is the fact that the largest Sports Bar on Long
Island, otherwise known as Mulcahy's has allowed us to walk in (free of
charge) and have some drinks and eat a ton of food (bring money for that
stuff) and relax and watch the game for as long as we want. This place is
HUGE...they have 8 monster vision TV screens and 31 other televisions. You
have to see this place to believe it!
Basically, you have to be a complete geek not to have an awesome day this
Sunday. I hope everyone is getting fired up for this one, and I hope you are
all saying your sunshine prayers everynight until the event also.
Any questions, feel free to call me at 516 679 7740 up 'till midnite every
nite.
take care,
-FlyinVR6
ICQ : 8994103