RE: Installing larger rims/tires...

Also,
most tire manufacturer's list the tires actual diameter and circumference in
their product literature. Heck, that info may even be on their website.
So try to compare the actual values if you can. I would worry about it
though. As long as you keep the diameters within a quarter inch, you should
see less than 2% error...

_Cab