Re: Installing larger rims/tires...

I stand corrected.  Your calculations were fine.  I was thinking of something
else.  Anyway, here is the data that I said I would calculate.

T			D		C		V
205-50-15	586		1841	Stock
215-50-15	596		1872	1.70%
225-50-15	606		1904	3.40%

205-45-15	565		1777	-3.50%
215-45-15	574		1805	-2.00%
225-45-15	583		1833	-0.40%

205-45-16	591		1856	0.80%
215-45-16	600		1885	2.40%
225-45-16	609		1913	3.90%

205-40-16	570		1792	-2.70%
215-40-16	578		1817	-1.30%
225-40-16	586		1842	0.10%

205-40-17	596		1872	1.70%
215-40-17	604		1897	3.00%
225-40-17	612		1922	4.40%

205-35-17	575		1807	-1.80%
215-35-17	582		1829	-0.60%
225-35-17	589		1851	0.60%

T=Tire Size
D=Diameter (mm)
C=Circumference (mm)
V=Variance

I'm not trying to represent all tire sizes available for our cars.  I just
used a cross section of the sizes to determine appropriateness.

Chuckem