RE: Installing larger rims/tires...

	One *minor* note, just to avoid confusion: If you have 15" rims with
a 3" sidewall, I'm assuming the total diameter of the wheel to be 21"
(15+3+3). So, going to a 16" rim you would need a 2.5" sidewall.

	BTW, there is a great article about all this in the current Car &
Driver magazine (Mar 99? The one with the XJR vs. E55). One interesting
thing the article discussed was that the sidewall/tire width ratio is not
always exact. For example in a 205/50-15 the sidewall may not be exactly 50%
of 205mm. It could be 53% or 47%. So the only sure way to tell if you're
going to get accurate speedometer readings is to go out with a tape measure
and measure the difference in the circumferences of the two wheels.

	Kevin