RE: CD Changers

I bought the factory one... Why?
Cuz it works with the factory premium radio without another remote. I also
like the fact that it uses a direct coax type connector instead of the tune
the radio to 87.7 FM cob-jobs. I got it for $200 plus the hour labor to
install. It's essentially the same as a Panasonic unit.

Depends on how much stereo you need, the factory setup is fine for me. I
listen to my AutoTech exhaust  more than I do the radio... ;)
I use the CD for when I'm stopped.... ;)

Anyways, look around at the different units. Try to get a feel for what
other folks are using. Make sure you mount it right or it will always skip.
Some changers can only be mounted one way regardless of what the box says...

IMHO anyways...
Cab
95 J3 GLX