Re: New Beetle 1.8T - Price?

>       Thanks a lot for the information.  Would you by any chance have
> any idea as to how much of a premium the 1.8T will carry over a
> comparably equipped 2.0L?  My friend has already placed an order for a
> 2.0L GLS, but I'm trying to convince her to get a 1.8T.

You will be able to purchase a New Beetle 1.8T for $19,000 US or
$25,350 CDN. Full pricing details have not yet been officially
released.

Stefan

STEFANOPOLUS
Editor-in-Chief, Beetle Buzz
New Beetle Club (NBC) News Correspondent
http://www.opolus.com

Because E-mail can be altered electronically,
the integrity of this communication cannot be guaranteed.