Superbowl Cruise uodate

Hey all,
Well I have some sad news.......we only have 40 cars signed up for the
cruise. Fu** that.....40 cars!!!!! How crazy is that?!?!? You have to take
into consideration that you always lose a few when the actual day comes, but
still.....awesome stuff. We're still pushing ahead with the numbers
everyday.....we still have one week left and people are still responding to
joining our cruise. Who knows?.....shall I dare even think it??......maybe
we could get [gulp] 50 cars?!?!? I'm not pushing my luck, but at the pace
we're at, it doesn't seem out of reach. I'm working on a couple things that
could really make the day 100% awesome for everyone, so stay tuned for
updates that'll come out again on Tues most likely. If you know anyone who
has any questions regarding the cruise, please feel free to give them my
phone #.....I can be reached at 516 679 7740. I'm most accessible in the
evenings after 8pm until midnite. Please feel free to call. Just a reminder
that in case of any bad weather (still praying) the cruise WILL be called
OFF.
Hope you all checked out the recent updates on my website. (link provided
below)
Take care,
-FlyinVR6
ICQ : 8994103