24hrs of Daytona

For those of you that will be attending the race this year, I'd like to
propose meeting at 10am and 2pm on Friday and Saturday, and at 10am
Sunday (to accomodate all schedules) at the ticket booth on the infield
(there is a walkway and ticket booth leading into the paddock and garage
area from the infield), unless anyone else has another suggestion. I'll
be wearing a black "Drivers Wanted" hat.

If you are *sure* you are going, email me before Friday and I'll give
you my mobile phone number to arrange a Veedub meeting.

See ya!

Tom M. Matthews
tmmatthews@worldnet.att.net
'95 GTI VR6